Today we say a big welcome to Charlie’s Pet Place, the newest member of the Pet Hooligans’ Directory.
We meet now with Michelle who tells us about the inspiration and motivation for their pet boutique.
1. Firstly, please introduce yourself and tell us a little about where you are based, for example in which country and part of that country? My name is Michele Moore and I am from Raynham, MA
2. Please tell us about your pet website and how it came about? My husband and I always loved dogs and began to foster as well. We realized how many abandoned and abused dogs that needed help so we decided to start an online dog boutique where the proceeds will be donated to the NO KILL shelters/rescues that care for them.
3. Have you always loved animals? We have loved animals as far back as I can remember.
4. Please tell us a little about any pets that currently live with you and if they ever get into any mischief? We have four dogs of our own that we adopted from shelters. We’ve had good luck with most of them being very well behaved but, the German Shepherd mix we adopted chewed everything in our house for the first year!!! Yes everything, three living room sets and a dining room set. He also would grab my glasses when I was in the shower and chew those as well…finally I got lasik surgery!
5. What first interested you in setting your pet related website up? We set up the dog boutique with the hopes of being able to make enough/some money that could be donated to the rescues that need help to continue saving dogs.
6. How long now has the site been established? We just established the dog boutique in 2013.
7. How do you find your inspiration for your site and your products? I find my inspiration for the site and products by what I would like for my own dogs. If it’s not good enough for mine, then it’s not good enough for someone else’s dog!
8. Finally, if people want to learn more about you and your website do you have a Facebook page or Twitter profile where they can learn more?
A big thank you to Michelle for taking the time to do this interview. If you have a pet centered business and would like to add your listing to the Directory, there are both free and enhanced listings available, then please head over and take a look today.