I am very pleased to announce the Pet Hooligans: Naughtiest Dog in (Virtual) Show Competition. This photo competition is going to be running through the whole of May, and entering means that not only does your dog get to be featured in our gallery, but there are some cool prizes too.
For those of you wondering why it is only dogs being featured and why it is open only to the USA and Canada, it is because of the prizes that are up for grabs and where they can be shipped to. But, have no fear, other pets and locations will be featured in competitions coming soon, so you will all get your chance 🙂
To enter you need to send me a photo of your dog (the photo does not need to be of them doing something naughty, just a photo of them is fine), along with a couple of lines telling me about the naughtiest thing they have ever done. (Don’t worry, I’m not easily shocked! But please make sure it is family friendly and that your pet was in no way harmed) Please read down for the T&Cs, Prizes and How To Enter.
Terms & Conditions
* Only one entry per person is allowed
* Entries can be submitted at any time during the month of May, although bear in mind the longer it is live, the more time it has to receive ‘Likes’, so send me your entry as soon as you can
* Due to where the prizes can be shipped to the competition is only open to anyone in the USA and Canada
* Pet Hooligans retains the right to reject any entries that we deem to be harmful, obscene or not in keeping with the spirit of the contest
* Anyone 13 or over may enter
* The winners will be decided by how many ‘Likes’ the photo has on Pinterest. Please feel free to repin the entry as many times as you wish in order to gain more exposure and Likes. However, the winning three will only be judged by how many ‘Likes’ the entry has on the Pet Hooligans: Naughtiest Dog In Show Board on Pinterest (not on the Repins).
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 12.00 Noon PST on the 31st May 2013.
* If you are in the top 3 you will be contacted via email. We will contact the winners by the 10th June 2013 and you will have 21 days to respond with your postal address. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be selected from voting. Pet Hooligans’ decision on how the prizes are awarded is final.
* The prizes will be shipped direct to you, but you need to allow a period of 4 weeks for them to reach you, depending on your location.
The first prize is being offered from the Pet Hooligan’s Store and I am very pleased to let you know that Surviving In Style has kindly donated the second and third prizes. Surviving In Style has a great Pet Section, so it is definitely worth heading over there to check it out.
1st Prize Pet Hooligans: Cute Dog Hoodie
You can choose any design and size from the Pet Hooligan’s Dog Hoodie Range
2nd Prize Surviving in Style: ABO Gear Aussie Naturals Breathable & Waterproof Dog Coat
3rd Prize Surviving In Style: PortablePet® Pet Water Bottle
How To Enter
* Send your entry to my contact page.
Your Dog’s name
A line or two telling me about the naughtiest thing your dog has ever done (this needs to be max 50 words)
A photo of your dog (the photo does not need to be of them doing something naughty, just a photo of them is fine)
Please confirm which country you are based in (USA & Canada only)
* I will then upload it to the Pinterest Competition Board and it can be voted on as soon as it is live.
* All valid entries will appear and can be voted on here:
* The photos which have the most Likes on my Pet Hooligans: Naughtiest Dog In Show Competition Board on Pinterest (not on repins) by the closing date will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Any questions, then please do let me know. I would also appreciate it if you could Retweet This Competition by Clicking Here – it’s already set up, just click and Tweet and share the Love! Thank You.
Good luck everyone and I can’t wait to see those naughty dogs!