** Woohoo the competition is now closed and it was a very close run thing.
The Winners are as follows:
1st Place: Foster
2nd Place: Kayla & Gaija
Thanks to all those who entered and Congrats 🙂 **
Welcome to the September Pet Hooligans’ photo competition which wants to capture our pets at their loveable, untidiest best.
Now we humans quite often have bad hair days and in the same way our pets can have ‘Bad Fur Days’ and yes that can include feathers and maybe even scales!
If you have a photo of your pet that shows them looking perhaps a little too fluffy, ruffled, unkempt, muddy, just washed or maybe like they have just rolled out of bed, then we want to see them. It is time to make your pet a star and enter them in this cool competition, not only to show off your bundle of joy, but also for a chance to win a prize – more on that later
Please read down for the T&Cs, those very cool prizes and ‘how to enter’.
Terms & Conditions:
* To enter you need to send a photo of your pet, showing their ‘Bad Fur Day’ (We reserve the right to reject any photos that we deem to be unsuitable and please do not put your pet in any uncomfortable or dangerous situations in order to take a photo)
* Only one entry per person is allowed
* The winners will be decided by how many ‘Likes + Repins’ the photo has on Pinterest
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm on the 30th September 2012
* Anyone 13 or over may enter
* If you are in the top 3 you will be contacted via email. We will contact the winners by the 5th October 2012 and you will have 30 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be selected from voting. Pet Hooligans’ decision on how the prizes are awarded is final.
The Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – $30/£30 Amazon Gift Card + Any 1 Item Chosen from Our Pet Hooligan Store
2nd Prize -$20/£20 Amazon Gift Card
3rd Prize – $10/£10 Amazon Gift Card
(Prizes are offered in both $ and £ to cater for where the winners are based)
How To Enter:
* Send me your entry and please include your name and the name of your pet. I will then upload it to the Pinterest Competition Board and the voting can begin. Please send your entry, and attach the photo at my Contact Page.
* All valid entries will appear and can be voted on here:
* The photos which have the most Likes+Repins on Pinterest by the closing date will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Any questions then please let me know.
Good luck everyone and I can’t wait to see the entries