The Fur Code is a new innovation in tags for cats and dogs. What are the 5 top advantages of these pet tags?
1. They are clearly visible on your pet and give immediate access to your contact information from any PC or Smartphone.
2. You can update your contact information at any time, so if your pet gets lost, the tag will always hold current information.
3. It doesn’t require a vet visit to be fitted but it does carry important health information on your pet and any diseases, allergies or health issues he or she may have.
4. The tags are low cost and have no ongoing costs. In fact if your pet’s tag gets lost, damaged or flushed down a toilet (I know Fido really shouldn’t do that) it will be replaced if you email them.
5. Your pet will look cool and pretty much the highest tech cat (or dog) on the street 😉
In honor of the launch of these tags, Fur Code have provided us with 5 tags to give away. In order to be in with a chance of being one of 5 lucky winners please follow the steps below.
There will be 5 winners (and each winner will win one tag) chosen by random number generator on Wednesday 30th November at 10pm GMT . To enter you need to follow the two steps below, the winners will be contacted via email, but if any person doesn’t claim their prize within 14 days by providing their postal address the prize will be awarded to another person drawn randomly.
No other prizes are available and Pet Hooligans’ decision on how the prizes are awarded is final! Ok rules over – let’s get going!
To Be In With a Chance of Winning – Please follow these 2 steps:
Step 1: Please Like the Pet Hooligans page on Facebook, which you can find here:
Step 2: Leave a comment in the comments section below on the blog letting us now why you think these tags are a great idea for your cat or dog.
** The giveaway is now closed – Deena, Kristen, Maggie, Airon and cb, you are all lucky winners and I will be contacting you shortly via email **